There are two Google Group email lists that receive regular updates from Metro Skywarn:
- Get notification of nets on your cellphone by email messaging. You must be able to receive email on your phone. Data rates may apply.
- Receive notification of expected spotter notification via email.
- Receive detailed weather information about predicted severe weather.
- Receive notice of new newsletters posted on the website.
- Receive all the announcements from Metro Skywarn Board.
If you do not have a Gmail account, you can subscribe to the lists by sending an E-mail to the addresses listed below and subscribe in the subject line.
If you are still having issues, please send the webmaster an E-mail with your name and E-mail address and request to be subscribed to the MSWAlert and MSWInfo lists and we will process your request.
Posts from our automated system that are sent to MSWinfo and MSWAlerts will come from Metro Skywarn's special email address: email@example.com ... be sure to add this email address to your contacts list so you receive these posts.
This is an unmonitored email address, and should not be used for correspondence to Metro Skywarn. Contact the Board via the Contact links.
In addition to the Metro Skywarn email groups above, the National Weather Service provides a listing of Email and SMS Weather Alert Services that serve both email and SMS message alerts. These are not services of the National Weather Service, and are provided as-is.
Metro Skywarn Update
Metro Skywarn's final mailing list provides updates and information regarding events and activites for Metro Skyarn. Metro Skywarn expects to send approximately 6 updates per year. You can view past MSW Update archives, and sign up for the Metro Skywarn Update list below.